Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quotes

I sometimes wonder how old this kid is:

I went up to see why Emma was awake long after bedtime. "Why are you coming in here?" she asked. I told her I was checking to see why she wasn't asleep. She said, "Can you go back downstairs, Mumma? I'm busy right now."

She was sitting on the floor happily "reading" one of my books on world mythology. I wanted to take a photo of her, so I crept up with the camera. She looked up, said "Cheese" (too quickly for me to take a photo), rolled her eyes and went back to reading.

Hands on hips, sighing, "I'm not a baby you know, Mum!"

And just to confirm her status as an old soul, "I was 46 when I was born. No, 47."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers